You have several factors to consider and below are tips on how to create high converting landing pages.
While stating that there is no “One Size Fits All” formula for creating a high converting landing page.
With so many different sizes, variables, and options when it comes to designing a landing page, lead pages, or capture pages, whatever you want to call them.
You have to understand the different variables involved in creating a landing page.
- Target Market
- Traffic source
- Purpose Goal
All of these different factors will determine the layout/design of your landing page.
These Five Core Principles are effective on how to create high converting landing pages.
- Unique Selling Proposition – Communicate this effectively in the Main Headline
- The Image/Video – This should be you, your brand, or product or service. Whatever it is that you are offering/Your Promise
- Benefits – What are they getting from you.
- Proof – Show them what others are saying.
- Single Conversion Goal – Focused Call-To-Action Button
Follow these 5 principles to get the reader to take action right away.