Pinterest is one of the most underrated traffic sources of all time. Pinterest is also great to use with CPA affiliate marketing campaigns.
In Jan 2020, Pinterest was the 14th biggest social media site online. And it’s showing a 46% growth in 2021. That’s huge! This shows me that you can make money with Pinterest.
Pinterest Is A Free Traffic Heaven!
With over 459 Million Users (Jan 2021) Pinterest is exploding and the good news is that there aren’t any other image based social media sites out there to topple Pinterest.
If you are not using Pinterest to promote your affiliate links then you may be leaving a lot of free traffic on the table.
That’s right, the screenshot above is a Pinterest account that is only 4 months old. And it’s already getting over 62,000 views.
Pinterest gets a majority of it’s traffic from Google Images search. There are millions of google image searches happening every single day and you can siphon off a piece of that pie to your affiliate links.
The best part about Pinterest is that you can have your images linked to what ever website you want. When people click on the image, it will take them directly to your offer page.
You can post an image once, and get free traffic for a very long time. You can’t beat that.
Here’ how to get tons of free traffic to your Adclickmedia offers from Pinterest.
1. Open a Pinterest Account. Anyone can open a free Pinterest account.
2. Get a Business Access account under your main account. Click on “Business Access” from your account dropdown menu.
3. Name your categories / Verticals – also known as pins. Each vertical is named appropriately. (Health, Finance, Ecommerce…etc)
4. Start uploading images from Adclickmedia “Browse Offers” page. The ideal image size for Pinterest image is 1000X1500 pix. You can create images of that size or use the offer images we give you. TIP. You can even take a screenshot of the offer page and post that as an image.
5. Fill out the description and add your tracking link for each post.
TIP. Post one or two images to your Pinterest account along with your tracking link from your CPA Affiliate Marketing account every day — and watch your earnings increase.
I hope this was helpful to you.