While there might be many people looking for events & workshops, if they’re not aware of your company, you’ll miss out on significant traffic.
Whether you’re a brand or affiliate, advertising the health and wellness events marketing & workshops comes with its challenges.
To get the words out about your campaigns, you might be applying several strategies. However, if they’re not effective, you won’t see much change or transformation.
For example, if you’re using SEO, you must ensure that you’re using the right keywords. Another essential thing to remember is that your traffic won’t convert if the keywords don’t attract the right clients.
You might still come across some conversions, but that’s not completely helpful as there’s no certainty.
Here are some of the frequently used methods to advertise the health & wellness events marketing & workshops:
1. Social media
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more social platforms are considered to be some of the best ways to get exposure.
And it is true indeed.
You can open a group, invite people to join your event / workshop, and keep them updated. Or you can have an individual page for your health and wellness event and workshops and run ads of posts.
You can go live on Facebook and share what's happening in your group, or you could create posts that promote the event / workshop.
While these sound super simple and easy, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
It’s not only you running ad have a group for something. There are tons of posts, ads, and lives like this. If you can reach the people who need your campaign, then it’s a win-win.
But if you have been promoting the events marketing, and workshops to the wrong people, you might not even get decent traffic, let alone conversions. So, social media marketing is not that effective as the rave.
2. Email marketing
Another hyped-up strategy is email marketing. It’s considered to be the most effective method to reach out to clients.
But is it that powerful?
Although it is a better method than social media, it is not entirely flawless.
The clients you decided to send your emails - regarding the health and wellness events marketing and workshops - are probably already flooded with irrelevant and spam emails. So, your email might not even reach them.
While you might have a chance to get a few conversions successfully, this is not a reliable method to retain old clients or get new ones.
3. Influencer marketing
Influencers have a huge fan / follower base. You can target a significant number of clients through their popularity.
Influencers can either make your brand or break it. There are risks involved.
Targeting influencers with wrong followers, wrong information highlighted by the influencers, the sky-high charge of an influencer, poor engagement, and so many more facts can ruin your campaign forever.
So, this is just another low-effect and risky strategy to go with.
The foolproof option for your health and wellness events marketing and workshops is CPA marketing.
CPA (Cost Per Action) is the average amount you’ll be charged from your ad's conversion, and AdclickMedia can help with that! Let me show you how to advertise your addiction recovery center using their platform:
CPA Advertising with AdclickMedia
AdclickMedia is an ad network that offers PPC and CPA marketing to help brands grow. We're also focused on affiliate marketing, so we provide ways for you to make money as well!
The AdclickMedia team is made up of experts in marketing. We’ll be able to help you achieve your advertising goals with our simple, effective, and user-friendly system. Here are the benefits you can expect from us:
● Our proprietary platform is not only free of licensing fees, but our services ensure more for your affiliates and less expensive ads
● We have a great assistance option for your campaign. We go the extra length to ensure that you get the maximum help from us with both the creatives and ads
● We have a dedicated team that will keep their eyes open around anything suspicious or fraudulent. We take pride in providing 100% protection against any fraudulent activity related to affiliate applications and keeping up on current trends, so it never happens again!
● We are well-trained, dedicated staff ready to help guide you through the process of becoming an advertiser or affiliate with us.
● Our “pay for performance only” model means that affiliates get their payment according to their performance--no risk involved!
● Weekly and monthly payments are available as needed; after meeting minimum requirements within 30 days, new advertisers will be paid monthly, whereas experienced affiliates can enjoy weekly payment if desired.
You can choose to pay for your targeted advertising by selecting from five different models, all of which have proven successful:
● CPC (cost-per-click as low as ¢10)
● CPL (cost-per-lead that fits your budget)
● CPI (cost-per-install that fits your budget)
● CPS (cost-per-sale that is reasonable)
We’re happy to help you out in achieving your goals! We have a setup that is easy on the wallet but high-yield. Connect with us today so you can start enjoying these benefits as well!
Monetize with AdclickMedia
Whether you're a publisher, website owner, or email-list owner, a simple way to monetize your traffic and earn more from it, is by leveraging the AdclickMedia network. This reliable source has top-notch payouts with many lucrative offers for you! You'll get these perks as an advertiser:
● Display ads on your website
● Above-average payouts
● Get paid for leads & sales
● Real-time stats
● Weekly & monthly payout
● Dedicated team
How to start with AdclickMedia
Whether you're an advertiser or affiliate, AdclickMedia is the place to be. Join our friendly community of entrepreneurs and get started today!
If you need an advertising solution, then start with us! We'll make it easy for advertisers to sign up and get in touch. And our publishers can apply today and earn directly.
You’ll find the detailed steps below:
● Connect with your account manager
● Fund your account
● Start your campaign
● Add conversion code
We’ll put our best effort into helping you scale your Health & Wellness events marketing & Workshops Marketing so that it can be the most successful possible.