Green products require rich advertising as it concerns our environment.
Like every other campaign, green products’ marketing faces several challenges - unawareness being one of them.
As most people are not aware of what green products are or the purpose of green products, they don’t want to invest in such an unfamiliarity. Hence, building an engaging client base is very difficult.
Another challenge you might come across is disbelief. Even the people who are aware and supportive of green products’ marketing often hesitate to invest. The reason is that the markets are saturated with falsely claimed green products.
Here are some of the commonly practiced marketing techniques:
1. Poster, billboards, etc
For the green products, posters and billboard advertisements probably feel the right way to do it. But in reality, the results are not very satisfactory.
It’s extremely difficult to target a specific audience for your campaign. You can not make the readers understand the whole concept through billboards or posters because cramming the surface with information will only make it harder to attract an audience and chase them away.
Hence, posters and billboards don’t guarantee anything. Whether you get your desired results or not, the consequence is on you.
2. Email marketing
While email marketing can be beneficial, you have to make sure to choose the right words to avoid ending up in the spam folder.
It is not new that people often receive spam and irrelevant emails. So, your email has a high risk of getting lost among those unnecessary emails.
Hence, you might even miss out on reaching important clients.
Not only this, there’s another reason your email may not be opened even after reaching clients - the design / style of the email. If it is not attractive enough to lure the clients in, you will not get yourself traffic, let alone conversions.
So, email marketing also comes with its drawbacks.
3. Social media
While social media appears to be an ideal platform to promote your green product campaign, it’s not so simple. The first thing you should remember about social media is that it is not a business platform.
It is dedicated to connecting people. So, anything more than that requires heavy payment. Ads are your only way to promote the campaign. However, the ads are also not 100% effective.
There is no guarantee that you’ll have a decent audience or any conversion from the ads.
What’s the solution?
Luckily, the Internet has something for everyone.
CPA refers to Cost Per Action - which means you will be charged depending on the result of your ad's conversion rate. AdclickMedia offers top-notch quality service at low prices when it comes to this cost-per-action model. Let's dig into how to advertise with them and get started!
CPA Advertising with AdclickMedia
AdclickMedia is passionate about personal growth and wellness. We help brands, affiliates, and advertisers get the results they want by utilizing CPA marketing solutions or PPC advertising to increase conversions.
Throwing out all that negative and ineffective advertising, we have many benefits waiting for you at Adclickmedia. At AdclickMedia, we have an easy-to-use advertising system that appeals to user needs. You'll love the benefits you get from us!:
● As we have a proprietary platform, we don’t have to worry about paying licensing fees for our services. We can offer advertisers and affiliates more opportunities because of this!
● We're here to help you with your campaign. We'll go the extra mile so that we can help you with creativity and ads in a way that will highlight your potential
● We are a company that values security, and we offer advanced fraud prevention. We have an affiliate application process with 100% fraudulent protection systems in place to make sure your site is safe from any harm!
● From the moment of contact, our well-trained and dedicated team is at your side to walk you through every step. Your success will be our priority!
● With our “pay for performance only,” the affiliates will get paid what they deserve. No risk
● For those just starting out with an affiliate, you can sign up to get paid monthly after meeting the minimum requirements. For anyone who is a seasoned vet in this industry, though, we have weekly payments waiting for you
We have five different options for how you want to pay. We know that everyone has their preference, and we’re happy to work with each customer on what they find works best!
● CPC (cost-per-click as low as ¢10)
● CPL (cost-per-lead that fits your budget)
● CPI (cost-per-install that fits your budget)
● CPS (cost-per-sale that is reasonable)
We set you up to connect with your ideal clients. When we do, our marketing is an effective and low risk while providing excellent ROI
Monetize with AdclickMedia
You’ll be able to grow your traffic in no time with the AdclickMedia network. Whether you have a website, email list, or publishing platform, you can easily monetize it and cash out on top of unique deals that come along with them!
Monetizing with AdclickMedia can be a great way to take your business into the future. Here are some of our benefits:
● Display ads on your website
● Above-average payouts
● Get paid for leads & sales
● Real-time stats
● Weekly & monthly payout
● Dedicated team
How to start with AdclickMedia
You're going to love AdclickMedia. You'll be able to fully capitalize on your marketing efforts with the platform's in-depth analytics and advanced targeting features, as well as our robust advertising capabilities!
Feeling ready to dive in? AdclickMedia may have something for you!
Signing up for the publishers is a breeze just apply and start earning right away! However, for advertisers - you are required to sign up first and get in touch with us.
Here's how to do it:
● Signup for your account
● Connect with your account manager
● Fund your account
● Start your campaign
● Add conversion code
We’re here to help you get the word out about your green products.
● Signup for your account
● Connect with your affiliate manager
● Complete your profile & documents
● Pick offers and promote
● Get paid
We’ll do our best to help you make big bucks.