Have you asked yourself lately what is a good Google Adsense alternative? These are my top ad networks for publishers.
Google is the biggest player in display advertising but it is not the only option by a long shot. I am listing below my top ad networks for publishers and one of them isn’t google -:)
Depending solely on Google adsense is not the best idea. Another way to look at this is your business is content so you need to find other ways to make money from your content.
Google Adsense Alternative Platforms are Less Stringent
Using google’s adsense platform has many disadvantages but I am going to give you the biggest three right here:
- Eligibility Requirements – Google and some other networks want your site to meet certain metrics so if your site doesn’t meet those requirements you are not approved. Google also has very strict click fraud control, which is great, but if you make one mistake like clicking on your own ad or putting ads on the wrong page then your account is cut off and it is really hard to get your site reinstated.
- Minimum Payout – Simply put other networks offer a smaller minimum payout between $25.00 to $50.00. Google’s minimum payout for publishers is $100.00.
- Revenue Share – Google gives their publishers about 68% of revenue generated by ads on your site. But their are alternative networks that offer much more.
So whether you are looking to completely replace google adsense or to add other options to monetize your site here are my three suggestions for a google adsense alternative.
- Adclickmedia AdClickMedia is among the great AdSense alternatives for small websites, who have even low traffic. It’s a US-based company. Adclickmedia provides the facility for advertisers and also for small website owners like bloggers. They provide ad network service for publishers as well as for PPC advertisers. They have no minimum traffic eligibility like Google Adsense, and you can earn even with the lowest traffic.
- BuySellAds You’re in the drivers seat and you have full control of your ad spaces. You can use this channel to indicate various types of ads like display ads, email ads, sponsored material, content ads, and podcast ads. You must have at least 10,000 page views per month to your website or blog. Your site must also be in the English language.
- Bidvertiser With Bidvertiser you can monetize your website with display banners, sliders, smartlinks, and programmatic ads. They guarantee 100% coverage for both desktop and mobile visitors, which means you’ll always have some type of ad displaying. Bidvertiser has a compliance team to ensure that the advertisers themselves are on the up and up. The minimum payout at Bidvertiser is just $10.
These three alternative ad networks all have amazing features to offer you.
But there are some deciding factors that you have to ask yourself:
- How aggressive do you want to be with your monetization?
- Do you want more control with your ads?
- What types of ads do you want to serve on your site or blog?
I believe once you answer these key questions you will know what networks that you want to work with in finding that Google Adsense alternative for content.